* There is no cancellation option for the end user after payment is made.
* In case of duplicate payment, parent/student may kindly approach admin/ finance/accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
* For refunding of course fee students should apply through the specific application form which is available from the office
* The refund rule will be applicable only in the case of students who paid full fee for the course
* Admission fee will not be refunded
* Refund claims after one month will not be considered. (from the date of starting class)
* Parent/guardian and the student should sign in the application form for refunding
* Study material for the course need not be returned
* Fee for crash course will not be refunded the specific amount which is proposed to refund will be given by cheque within 30 days after receiving the application for refunding.
* original fee receipt and “no dues” certificate from the library should be submitted along with the application form for refunding.
* Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
The articles, information and documents provided on this website are purely for information purpose and no legal commitment whatsoever are attached to the same in case of any inadvertent error that might have occurred due to unavoidable circumstances in spite of all the efforts put by the website management team